Dominate your Local Market and be the “Go To” Business in your Niche!
When your business pops up magically at the top of someone’s online or mobile search results, the customer is much more likely to call you than your competitors further down the page. Multiply that a few times. Suddenly you’re leading the local market in your specialty, and your local target audience – whether they’ve called you yet or not – knows you as the “go-to” in your niche. Local Search Engine Optimization (Local SEO) is how you get there.
Dominate your local market
Local Search help your prospects and local search engines find you quickly. Ranking high dramatically increases your chances of a sale. Getting there means you have to push your geographic listing to all the big data collectors, so you’ll need to:
- Register your business name, address, phone number and web address with local aggregators like Google+ Local, Google+ Business, Yelp, yp.com, Citysearch, Yahoo Local, Superpages, Manta, and the Better Business Bureau.
- Create timely content (like a blog) that provides valuable information to your prospects and includes your location, community mentions, or other complementary business locations.
- Publish your content on social media platforms and on Google MyBusiness.
- Write articles for sites related to your business to drive organic citations.
- Encourage your existing customers to post reviews about you on local listing sites so prospects can see that you have an active and engaged client base.
- Monitor all of your listings regularly to manage accuracy, make updates and manage reviews.
More than you’ve got time for? Call us.
Frontier Marketing’s local search services are especially designed to meet your needs as a busy business owner. We ensure that all of your business listings are accurate, consistent and visible where ever your geographically defined target demographic goes online and on their smartphones. We complete all of your profiles and continuously monitor all of your linked and unlinked citations. We create content and do social media marketing, or make recommendations if you’d prefer to handle it in-house. With Frontier handling your Local Search, you can stay focused on serving your customers – knowing that your local public profiles are clean, gap-free, and working hard to get you to the top of your prospects’ search results.
Get a free assessment of your local search strategy today:
Call 972-246-8609 or email email@example.com