You’ve got your visitors’ attention. They’ve found their way to your landing page. You’re done, right? Absolutely not. This is where the work—and the rewards—really begins. A landing page is your chance to make a great first impression and lure your visitor further down the sales funnel. It’s how you can convert a casual visitor into a bona fide lead.
- 68% – the percentage of B2B businesses that use their landing pages to collect new leads for future conversion
- 13% – the average conversion rate for B2B landing pages
- 64% – the percentage of marketers who say landing pages are the most effective way to test value proposition
Do your landing pages convert to leads? Have you committed to implementing a landing page strategy that will lead you to success, or are your landing pages languishing in obscurity? It’s not too late to jump on board! Find out what well-designed and properly optimized landing pages can do for your company.
What’s So Special about a Landing Page
Landing pages are a powerful tool, so don’t leave them as an afterthought. Unlike your website, you can control who arrives at your landing page. You know why they’ve stopped by, so you can push a particular offer to a small segment of your audience—and see greater returns. The presentation of your offer is almost as important as what you’re offering. Proper design and optimization of your page will go a long way toward success.
Benefits That Can’t Be Denied
These are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy when your landing pages are done right:
- Support for your business goals
- Improved marketing ROI
- Increased conversions
- Useful data
- Growth of your email list
- Better use of your PPC ads
- Brand awareness
Design and Content Matter
Designing an effective landing page can feel like finding a fine balance. It helps to start with your mission: You want your visitor to do something specific—fill out a form, download a video, etc.—but you don’t want to turn them off with a hard sell. Here are a few of the design and content elements that go into a well-crafted landing page:
- Error-free copy that pops
- A well-crafted call-to-action, with a perfectly designed button that’s begging to be clicked
- The right mix of images, videos, and splashes of color—interesting, but not overwhelming
- Headlines that draw visitors in, so they just have to read on
- Trust built through testimonials, reviews, and guarantees
The more focused any particular landing page is, the more success you’ll enjoy. Something else to consider? Websites with 30 or more landing pages generate 7 times more leads than those with fewer than 10 landing pages. So it’s not enough to stop with one well-designed landing page. You’re going to need a lot of them. It sounds like a lot of work, but Frontier Marketing is here to help.
Don’t Forget about Optimization
Of course, it’s not just about churning out a bunch of pages with pretty designs. Your landing pages need to be properly optimized to get the results you want. Did you know that changing one tiny element of your landing page can give you significant results? One company saw a 21% increase in conversions by simply changing its call-to-action button from green to red. But you need to know where to start. At Frontier Marketing, we conduct tireless behind-the-scenes A/B testing to find just the right combination of elements for your landing pages, so you have a low bounce rate and get the results you want. We’ll help you make sense of all of those metrics, so you can get to your goal, whether that’s more clicks, sales, or sign-ups. With our exhaustive testing, we’ll answer the following questions:
- Is your message on point?
- Is your call-to-action effective?
- What’s the most effective color and text for your call-to-action buttons?
- Which images are working?
- Is your form a turn-off for visitors?
By tweaking one element at a time, we’ll figure out the best combination, ensuring visitors stick around and you capture more leads.
Frontier Can Take Your Landing Pages from Ho-Hum to Amazing
Coming up with effective landing pages is no easy task. At Frontier Marketing, we offer a headache-free way to get fully optimized, beautifully designed landing pages. We’ll infuse them with everything that matters:
- Interesting, well-written copy
- Headlines that draw your visitors in
- Just the right balance of colors and other visuals
- And more
But our work doesn’t stop once the page goes up! Landing pages need continual attention, so we’ll keep an eye on how your pages perform. We’ll figure out what’s working and tweak them as necessary. Contact us, so we can get started designing and optimizing effective landing pages for your business.