THE INTERNET IS NOW MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN FAMILY & FRIENDS.
The Internet is now more influential in consumer purchase decisions than word-of-mouth advice from family and friends. Television, newspapers, magazines, direct mail and radio are trailing behind. 89% of consumers search for products online. 72% say the Internet helps them find professional healthcare services. These people cannot find you unless you have a strong and dynamic presence in their search results, email inboxes, and social media interactions.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Local Search put your business at the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo results when your prospective customers enter related words. Appearing on locally optimized results like Google+ Local, Yelp, and FourSquare lends authority and credibility to your business that allows you to grow your business fast.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) offers the ability to start generating leads right away and gives you real time control over your budget, ad placement and audience targeting. PPC is also an excellent testing platform that allows you to test market offers and messages quickly and inexpensively.
- Social Media can turn existing customers, employees and partners into “raving fan” referral machines. Why are referrals so valuable? The referrer uses their trust and relationship with their social network to endorse you and your products – and social networking is the foundation for effective marketing campaigns to go viral.
Drive business and profit growth faster than ever
The key to the Trifecta’s power is the multiplicative nature of the components working in concert to produce exponential results. The impact of your content and collateral is magnified because it is distributed in 3 directions. This benefits from a ripple effect when you redistribute your high quality content using SEO and Social Media. As people see, like, share or forward your content, your reach and influence grows, further improving your search rankings and social media reach. It’s a wonderful cycle.
- You get maximum return on your investment.
- It can be changed and customized in real-time.
- Your prospects find you.
- Interactions can be tracked.
- Everything happens 24/7/365.
- It’s complementary to other traditional forms of marketing.
- It’s the most cost-efficient way to interact with your market.
Frontier Marketing’s experienced internet marketing strategy team creates a campaign that’s customized to reach your business and sales goals using
- Target Market Identification
- Unique Sales Proposition matched to your target market
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid online advertising/PPC
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Testing and Analytics
- Ongoing Optimization
- Effective Implementation and Project Management
We deploy these components strategically so your business experiences tremendous increases in quality leads – and conversion of leads into customers.
Get a free assessment of your digital marketing strategy today:
Call 972-246-8609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org